Why choose me to get your business or business idea off the ground and on the web?
First, I'm a business owner. I own several online businesses including this one. I've learned tons of information by starting my businesses by myself from the ground up. I've made a lot of mistakes and I'm sure I'll make more, but the important thing is that I've learned from them and you don't have to make the same mistakes. It's not enough to have a good programmer, designer, or promoter. It's about the total package. It's about the bottom line. Is my site making me any money? Does my site Rock!
I can take care of everything with one monthly, quarterly, or yearly bill. Registering domain names, designing the site, and hosting. TIP: Did you know that if you don't pay one of these three bills your website is removed from the web and rendered completely useless!
Here are a few things I can help you with:
- SEO - Search engine optimization is extremely important. So what does it take to get listed into the top results of Google, Yahoo, or MSN? Oh, just EVERYTHING!
- Domain Name Registration - This is Step 1. I can register the domain name(s) for you. PLEASE contact me before registering your domain names. SEO starts here and a .COM extension is a must!
- Web Design - I'll listen to you to design the look and feel of your site but in the end the site must Rock! If you already have a site and it's just not getting traffic... PLEASE contact me. It probably just needs to be tweaked a little to become proffitable.
- Social integration - facebook like buttons, facebook pages, twitter, etc.
- Hosting - With 99.5% uptime, flexible packages with email boxes, plenty of storage and bandwidth I can get your site on the web and keep it there.
- Graphic Design - If you need to design business logos, stationary, postcards, pamphlets, business cards, and envelopes I can help. IF I can can't design the logo to meet your standards myself I know someone who can.
- Tools & Training - I can show you or your employees tools for tracking online traffic, keyword analysis, and other meaningful statistics as well as how to use them.
- GIS / Mapping - It's not as expensive as you think. Most of the time you don't need the expensive GIS programs such as ESRI or Autodesk to create online maps. What would you use this for? As simple as mapping your business' physical location with directions to as complicated as mapping thousands of homes around the country with pictures and prices.
- Database Development - Most of my sites are database driven with the combination of MySQL and PHP. This way I can setup administrative control panels for anyone to make basic changes to a website. Changes like prices, item descriptions, employee contact information, etc.
- Low Rates - Right now, I charge $50.00/hour, billed in 1/4 hour increments. And you don't have to pay for benefits or a learning curve!